Visit the Manor in July
North Conway NH Travel Tips, Weather, Events and Deals
Plan a summer visit in July when your toughest decision is whether to do nothing for the day or head out for an active one. Settle into a chaise by the Manor pool for the day and enjoy the view and your favorite book or select one of the many discounted area activities available to our guests.The Manor gardens are in bloom and the butterflies are enjoying the zinnias that line the walkways.
Consider an extended stay with family and friends in a three or four-bedroom Manor Vacation Condo to be sure you have time to see and do everything you'd like. The Manor's convenient location allows for an easy escape from your day for a midday break!
July begins with a number of area fireworks displays to celebrate our nation's birthday. Start with Jackson's on Saturday night and then bring your blanket and chair to Schouler Park in North Conway Village on the fourth.
If it is area information you need to help you with the decision, you'll find an extensive selection of guides and brochures in our lobby or just ask and anyone will be happy to help you.
Must do activities include...
- A trip to the summit of Mt. Washington, whether in a van, your own car or the Cog Railway;
- Play a round of golf at one of the scenic area courses and
- Hike to an area waterfall for an old fashioned picnic.
- Cool off in a mountain stream.
- Spend the day at Cranmore climbing, swinging, bouncing or ziplining.
- Enjoy the cool night air after dinner with an outdoor concert on the slopes of Cranmore Mountain just 2 miles from the Manor.
- Don't miss the farmer's market for some fresh local produce and baked goods along with unique artisan crafts.
- Story Land is a must if you are traveling with little ones. Remember if you buy your ticket after 3 pm in July and August and the next day or any other day in the current season is FREE!
End your day with one of Michael's cool cocktails in the Library Lounge, by the pool or on the patio. Dinner specials feature local produce and amazing Maine seafood like the Baked Stuffed Lobster pictured above.
NORTH CONWAY WEATHER:
July is what summer is all about. Remember you are in the mountains so layers are always suggested. Days are warm but they can start and end on the cool side.
Average High: 80 degrees Average Low: 56 degrees Average Precipitation: 4.33 inches.
MT. WASHINGTON SUMMIT WEATHER:
Mt. Washington, the highest peak in the Northeast at 6,288', is also known for the worst weather in the world. You can settle in to one of the Adirondack chairs on our front lawn and watch weather change on the summit. If you decide to hike, ride or drive to the summit, please be prepared for quick changes and remember the weather is always windy and cooler than the weather at the Manor.
Average High: 54degrees Average Low: 44 degrees Average Wind Speed: 26 mph Average Precipitation: Trace