Your Wedding Reception Dinner and Pizza Buffet
Same as your regular tent reception, except between 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. we serve a Wood Fired Baked Pizza Buffet of our most popular pies with Green Mountain coffee and European herb tea.
Receptions duuring the months of May through September for 50 to 150 Guests.
100 to 150 Guests: $48 per person 50 to 100 Guests: $58 per person
SAVE:. Discount above rates $5 per person for Sunday through Friday weddings anytime from June through September (except holidays) or weddings anyday during May.
- Free use of Wedding Garden overlooking Mt. Washington, for Ceremonies and Picture taking.
- No table linen charges
- Fresh flowers on all tables
- No cake cutting charge
- No Bar Set up Fee
- No Bartender Fee
- There is a One Hundred Dollar charge for your personal Wedding Coordinator
- There is a $2.50 charge per Wedding Chair for Ceremony
- Tent wedding dinners must be served by 3:00 p.m.
- There is a Twenty Three Hundred Dollar charge for your Tent, Tables, Chairs and Dance Floor
Tent Wedding Menu with Pizza Buffet
- Includes Toast of Champagne, Wine or Sparkling Cider.
- Our own wood-oven baked sourdough breads and whipped butter.
- Your choice of Appetizer, Entrée with Starch and Vegetable, Dessert, Coffee Service, and Herbal Teas.
APPETIZERS (Please select one)
- Caesar Salad with Wood-Oven Baked Croutons
- Garden Green Salad with Chianti Vinaigrette
- Iceberg Wedge with Vine-Ripe Tomatoes, Red Onions, Crisp Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing
ENTREES (Your choice of two)
- Your Choice of Two – plus our Vegetarian and Vegan
- Prime Rib of Beef – Aged and Roasted with Natural Wood Charcoal. Served with Au Jus
- Beef Wellington – Stuffed in Delicate Pastry with Mushroom Duxelle. Served with a Port Wine Demi Glace
- Grilled Marinated Breast of Chicken – Served with a Mango & Watermelon Salsa and Fresh Lime Juice.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – Stuffed with Prosciutto & Swiss Cheese. Served with a Dijon White Wine Cream Sauce.
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with Prosciutto, Broccolinni and Fontina Cheese – Served with a Rapini Cream Sauce.
- Seafood Risotto – Lobster, Scallops, Shrimp and Mussels over a creamy Saffron Risotto
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp – With Lobster Stuffing served over Lobster Saffron Cream Sauce
- New England Stuffed Haddock – Lobster Stuffing & topped with a Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
All Entrées are accompanied by your choice of:
Duchesse Potato with Chive, Yukon Herb Whipped Potatoes, Wood-Oven Roasted Potatoes, Saffron Risotto Ckae, or Fresh Herb Risotto Cake AND
Fresh Green Beans with Roasted Red Pepper, Roasted Root Vegetables, Maple-Dill Buttered Carrots or Grilled Asparagus
We will finish cutting your cake and serve it to your guests with:
Chocolate dipped Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream
accompanied by Coffee Service and Herbal Teas
Above prices do not include 9% New Hampshire sales tax and 16% Gratuity
For personal assistance with your Special Occasion, please call Heidi at 800-525-9100 or 603-356-3113.