1. How many weddings do you host a day?
Here at the Stonehurst we will do only one wedding per day.
2. Is there a wedding coordinator ?
You will have a coordinator who will do a rehearsal, with you and your wedding party the day before. The day of the wedding she will be with you from first thing in the morning till the end of the reception.
3. What is the maximum number of guest you can accommodate?
The maximum number of guest is 150.
4. Where do you hold the ceremony if it rains?
If it were to rain we would hold the ceremony in the library in front of the larger oak fireplace.
5. Is there a site fee?
At the Manor there is no site fee, no table linen fees, no cake cutting fee, no bar set up fee.
6. Is there a place to get ready?
If you are not staying at the Manor we would happily let you get ready in one of our guest rooms if available.
7. Can we bring our own alcohol?
The State of New Hampshire prohibits you from bring in alcohol to an establishment with an on premise license.
8. How many hours do you allow for a wedding?
Ceremony start between noon and one o’clock, dinners must be served by three PM. Amplified music must end by seven PM. You are welcomed to stay in the tent or library lounge up in till midnight.
9. Can we choose the vendors, or do you work exclusively with a certain set?
We have a great vendor list, but you are not obligated to use it.
10. Are we allowed to bring in decorations? How about candles?
We do allow decorating. Candles must be in a container one inch below the top.
11. Do we have to guarantee rooms?
We do not require you to guarantee rooms. We do have a two night minimum on the weekends.
12. What does the price per head include?
Price includes: Champagne toast, house made bread, salad, Entrée, potato , vegetable ,ice cream with a chocolate dipped strawberry and hot coffee or tea. There is a nine percent tax and sixteen percent gratuity added to the food and beverage.