- For Wedding Receptions for 50 to 150 Guests
- Free use of Wedding Garden overlooking Mt. Washington, for Ceremonies and Picture taking.
- No table linen charges
- Fresh flowers on all tables
- No cake cutting charge
- No Function Room Rental Fee
- No Bar Set up Fee
- No Bartender Fee
- There is a One Hundred Dollar charge for your personal Wedding Coordinator
- There is a $2.50 charge per Wedding Chair for Ceremony
- Tent wedding dinners must be served by 3:00 p.m.
- There is a Twenty Two Hundred Dollar charge for your Tent, Tables, Chairs and Dance Floor
75 to 150 Guests: $35 per person 50 to 75 Guests: $45 per person
Save Discount above rates $5 per person for Sunday weddings anytime (except holidays) or for weddings booked anytime in May. Price includes choice of Appetizer, Entree, Dessert and Champagne Toast.
- Includes Toast of Champagne, Wine or Sparkling Cider.
- Our own wood-oven baked sourdough breads and whipped butter.
- Your choice of Appetizer, Entrée, Dessert, Coffee Service, and Herbal Teas
Tent Wedding Menu
APPETIZERS (Please select one)
- Caesar Salad with Wood-Oven Baked Croutons
- Garden Green Salad with Chianti Vinaigrette
- Iceberg Wedge with Vine-Ripe Tomatoes, Red Onions, Crisp Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing
ENTREES (Your choice of two)
- Your Choice of Two – plus our Vegetarian and Vegan
- Prime Rib of Beef – Aged and Roasted with Natural Wood Charcoal. Served with Au Jus
- Beef Wellington – Stuffed in Delicate Pastry with Mushroom Duxelle. Served with a Port Wine Demi Glace
- Grilled Marinated Breast of Chicken – Served with a Mango & Watermelon Salsa and Fresh Lime Juice
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – Stuffed with Prosciutto & Swiss Cheese. Served with a Dijon White Wine Cream Sauce.
- Breast of Chicken Stuffed with Prosciutto, Broccolinni and Fontina Cheese – Served with a Rapini Cream Sauce
- Seafood Risotto – Lobster, Scallops, Shrimp and Mussels over a creamy Saffron Risotto
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp – With Lobster Stuffing served over Lobster Saffron Cream Sauce
- New England Suffed Haddock – Lobster Stuffing & topped with a Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
All Entrées are accompanied by:
Duchesse Potato with Chive, Yukon Herb Whipped Potatoes, Wood-Oven Roasted Potatoes, Saffron Risotto Cake, or Fresh Herb Risotto Cake AND Fresh Green Beans with Roasted Red Pepper, Roasted Root Vegetables, Maple-Dill Buttered Carrots, or Grilled Asparagus.
We will finish by cutting your cake and serving it to your guests with:
Chocolate dipped Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Desserts accompanied by Coffee Service and Herbal Teas.
Above prices DO NOT include 9% New Hampshire sales tax and 16% Gratuity
For personal assistance with your Special Occasion, please call:
Peter or Heidi at 800-525-9100
Stonehurst Manor: 603-356-3113.