Receptions during the months of May through mid-October for 50 to 150 Guests.
75 to 150 Guests: $35 per person 50 to 74 Guests: $40 per person
SAVE: Discount above rates $5 per person for weddings planned any day in May or June (except holidays) or Sunday through Friday anytime of the year (except holidays).
- Free use of Wedding Garden overlooking Mt. Washington, for Ceremonies and Picture taking.
- No table linen charges
- Fresh flowers on all tables
- No cake cutting charge
- No Bar Set up Fee
- No Bartender Fee
- There is a One Hundred Dollar charge for your personal Wedding Coordinator
- There is a $2.50 charge per Wedding Chair for Ceremony
- Tent wedding dinners must be served by 3:00 p.m.
- There is a Twenty Three Hundred Dollar charge for your Tent, Tables, Chairs and Dance Floor
Tent Wedding Menu
- Includes Toast of Champagne, Wine or Sparkling Cider.
- Our own wood-oven baked sourdough breads and whipped butter.
- Your choice of Appetizer, Entrée with Starch and Vegetable, Dessert, Coffee Service, and Herbal Teas
APPETIZERS (Please select one)
- Caesar Salad with Wood-Oven Baked Croutons
- Garden Green Salad with Chianti Vinaigrette
- Iceberg Wedge with Vine-Ripe Tomatoes, Red Onions, Crisp Bacon and Bleu Cheese Dressing
ENTREES (Your choice of two)
- Your Choice of Two – plus our Vegetarian and Vegan
- Prime Rib of Beef – Aged and Roasted with Natural Wood Charcoal.
Served with Au Jus
- Beef Wellington – Stuffed in Delicate Pastry with Mushroom Duxelle.
Served with a Port Wine Demi Glace
- Grilled Marinated Breast of Chicken – Served with a Mango & Watermelon Salsa and Fresh Lime Juice
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – Stuffed with Prosciutto & Swiss Cheese.
Served with a Dijon White Wine Cream Sauce.
- Breast of Chicken Stuffed with Prosciutto, Broccolinni and Fontina Cheese – Served with a Rapini Cream Sauce
- Grilled Native Salmon – Served atop Fresh Pineapple Salsa with Champagne & Chive Beurre Blanc.
- Baked Stuffed Shrimp – With Lobster Stuffing served over Lemon-Dill Beurre Blanc.
- New England Herb-Roasted Cod – Roasted Tomatoes with Lobster Beurre Blanc Sauce.
All Entrées are accompanied by your choice of:
Duchesse Potato with Chive, Yukon Whipped Garlic Potatoes, Truffle Whipped Potatoes, Baked Stuffed Potato with Sour Cream & Chive OR Parmesan-Peppercorn, Fresh Herb Risotto Cake
Fresh Green Beans with Roasted Red Pepper, Medley of Matchstick Vegetables, Maple-Dill Buttered Carrots, or Grilled Asparagus.
We will finish cutting your cake and serve it to your guests with:
Chocolate dipped Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Desserts accompanied by Coffee Service and Herbal Teas.
Above prices DO NOT include 9% New Hampshire sales tax and 16% Gratuity
For personal assistance with your Special Occasion, please call:
Heidi at 800-525-9100 or 603-356-3113.