Small Evening Weddings
- For small Weddings up to 26 people: $45.00 per person
- These Weddings are available nightly, except Thursdays, Saturdays, and Holidays.
- Wedding ceremonies may be held at 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Use of the Wedding Garden, Gazebo or Library Lounge for your ceremony is complimentary.
- There is a One Hundred Dollar charge for your personal Wedding Coordinator
- There is a One Hundred and Fifty Dollar Private Dining room Charge
Small Evening Wedding Menu
Click to Download Printable Menu
Guests can choose from the following menu options:
Served family style on each table
- Shrimp Cocktail – Jumbo shrimp served with red chili sauce.
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon – Served with sweet braised Red Cabbage and Apple.
- Maryland Style Crab Cakes – Fried and served with remoulade sauce.
- Tomato Bruschetta – Vine-Ripened Tomato, Basil, and Balsamic Vinegar over Roasted Garlic Croutons
- Soup – New England Chowder
- Salad – Caesar salad with wood baked croutons
OUR HOUSE SPECIAL ENTREES
Your Guests will receive the following Entree Menu to choose from. Includes our wood-oven baked bread, the freshest vegetables, and starch
- Pit Smoked Aged Prime Rib of Beef – The ULTIMATE! Smoked with oak wood. Served with horseradish cream sauce.
- New England Stuffed Haddock with Sun-dried Tomato Cream – Fresh haddock fillet over-stuffed with our Lobster Stuffing accompanied by Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Cream Sauce.
- Pan Seared Salmon – Fresh North Atlantic Salmon pan-seared to perfection and topped with Golden Raisin-Basil Butter.
- Lamb with Fresh Rosemary – Fresh domestic lamb shank slow-braised with Rosemary and vegetables, served with a Madeira Reduction and Frizzle-Fried Leeks.
- Veal with Crabmeat and Asparagus (Oscar) – Tender veal sautéed in butter, topped with crabmeat and asparagus. Crowned with hollandaise.
- Chicken Marsala Florentine – Seasoned and floured chicken escalope sautéed with Wild Mushrooms, Garlic, Marsala wine finished with butter and Spinach.
- Seafood Risotto – Lobster, Shrimp, Scallops & Mussels served over creamy Risotto.
- Crisp Half Roast Duck – Slow cooked Confit Style, and then roasted to order. Served with a Blueberry-Thyme Reduction.
We will finish cutting your cake and serve it to your guests with:
Chocolate dipped Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Desserts accompanied by Coffee Service and Herbal Teas.
Above prices DO NOT include 9% New Hampshire sales tax and 16% Gratuity
For personal assistance with your Special Occasion, please call:
Heidi at 800-525-9100 or 603-356-3113