Rehearsal Dinners & Special Occasions
- For small Events up to 42 guests: $45.00 per person.
- Includes your guests choice of a five course dinner.
- There is a One Hundred and Fifty Dollar Private Dining Room Charge.
Rehearsal Dinner Menu
Click to Download Printable Menu
Your Guests will receive the following Menu to choose from:
Served family style on each table
- Shrimp Cocktail – Jumbo shrimp served with Red Chili sauce.
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon – Served with sweet braised Red Cabbage and Apple.
- Maryland Style Crab Cakes – Fried and served with remoulade sauce.
- Tomato Bruschetta – Vine-Ripened Tomato, Basil, and Balsamivc Vinegar over Roasted Garlic Croutons.
- Soup – New England Chowder
- Salad – Caesar salad with wood baked croutons
OUR HOUSE SPECIAL ENTREES
Includes our wood-oven baked bread, the freshest vegetables, and starch
- Pit Smoked Aged Prime Rib of Beef – The ULTIMATE! Smoked with oak wood. Served with horseradish cream sauce.
- Porcini-Crusted Tenderloin – Lightly seasoned with the earthy flavor of mushroom, grilled medium-rare, topped by Roasted Tomato and Gorgonzola.
- New England Stuffed Haddock with Sun-dried Tomato Cream – Fresh haddock fillet over-stuffed with Lobster Stuffing accompanied by Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Cream Sauce.
- Pan Seared Salmon – Fresh North Atlantic Salmon, pan-seared to perfection and topped with Golden Raisin-Basil Butter.
- Lamb with Fresh Rosemary – Fresh domestic lamb shank slow-braised with Rosemary and vegetables, served with a Madeira Reduction and Frizzle-Fried Leeks
- Veal with Crabmeat and Asparagus (Oscar) – Tender veal sauteéd in butter, topped with crabmeat and asparagus, crowned with hollandaise.
- Chicken Marsala Florentine – Seasoned and floured chicken escalope sautéed with Wild Mushrooms, Garlic, Marsala wine finished with butter and Spinach.
- Seafood Risotto – Lobster, Shrimp, Scallops & Mussels served over creamy Saffron Risotto.
- Crisp Half Roast Duck – Slow cooked Confit Style, and then Roasted to order. Served with a Blueberry-Thyme Reduction.
We will finish cutting your cake and serve it to your guests with:
Chocolate dipped Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream.
Desserts accompanied by Coffee Service and Herbal Teas.
Above prices DO NOT include 9% New Hampshire sales tax and 16% Gratuity
For personal assistance with your Special Occasion, please call:
Heidi at 800-525-9100 or 603-356-3113.