Learn to fly fish Package
You will feel like the Lord of the Manor when you join us at the Stonehurst Manor to Learn to Fly Fish. When you pass through our over-sized front door and look straight into our oak-paneled library lounge with a fire in the wood-burning fieldstone fireplace you will feel like you have arrived at your Manor in the British Isles. The perfect setting for your fly fishing adventure.
Fishing season is open … Welcome to angler paradise!
There’s no need for “fish tales” when you fish in North Conway, chosen to be featured in an upcoming book about the Top 25 Fly Fishing Towns in America. You’ll be telling your own real stories about your catch in our area ponds, streams, and lakes.
The local waters of New Hampshire’s White Mountain region are mountain fed, clean and clear and home to brook and rainbow trout, small mouth bass, perch, pickerel, salmon and bullheads. While fishing, you’ll enjoy some spectacular mountain scenery and may even have an opportunity to catch sight of a bald eagle overhead. Fly fishing is also a great way to exercise without knowing it! At times there can be a fair bit of walking as you find the “secret” out-of-the-way spots. You’ll also improve your balance from your time wading and moving from rock to rock in search of the perfect catch.
Schedule a half day of guided instruction with a certified New Hampshire guide from the North Country Angler. You’ll spend about 4 hours wading in the Saco River, one of the top 50 rivers to fly fish in the Northeast, learning the basic skills to begin years of enjoyment. Rods, reels, flies, and waders will be provided if needed. This is a great way to try out this exciting activity without having to make an investment in equipment.
Learn to Fly Fish Package Includes:
- One night for Midweek packages (Sunday through Thursday)
- Two nights for Weekend packages (Friday or Saturday arrivals)
- Dinner and full Breakfast each day in the Manor Dining Room
- Half Day Guide Service – 4 hours with a certified NH Guide
- Fishing Equipment – rod, reel, flys, and waders supplied if needed
- NH Fishing License – one day license will be issued at North Country Angler
- A valid driver’s license required for identification.
RATES: Based on double occupancy including 9% tax. Rates vary depending on room reserved and do not include gratuity for meals or guide. Lower rates available midweek between September 2 – 19.
- Midweek (1 night): from $298.24*
- Weekend (2 nights): from $480.08*
- Midweek (1 night): from $363.14*
- Weekend (2 nights): from $545.08*
* Rates slightly lower for NH residents
Please call the Stonehurst Manor at 1-800-525-9100 or 603-356-3113 to reserve your Learn to Fly Fish Package and be sure to specify the date for your guide and your preference of morning or afternoon.
Spring is one of the best times of the year to fly fish our local waters. Join us midweek for a very affordable introduction to a sport that will bring you a lifetime of enjoyment. Come Fly Fish North Conway!