Fall “Like It’s Free” Lodging Special
It is time to make plans for a fall getaway. Visit the Stonehurst Manor midweek to enjoy area activities and the spectacular colors of fall and SAVE! Whether you settle into one of our Adirondack chairs on the front lawn, hike to trails end for a summit view or take a leisurely scenic drive, the views will be memorable.
including full choice of our menu for dinner and breakfast.
Our Manor rooms with fireplace AND jacuzzi along with a full dinner and breakfast for just $98 per person per night. Wow, you deserve to get away! It’s like your lodging is FREE!
LATE FALL HARVEST Lodging Special
Available midweek (Sunday – Thursday nights)
Sunday, October 18th through Monday, December 21st, 2015.
Combine these great rates with savings on a number of area activities to enjoy nature’s spectacular show of color.
- Biking – ride the country roads around the valley or trails carved throughout the 780,000+ acre White Mountain National Forest.
- Golf– more than 162 holes to play within a short drive. For the best value, reserve our Midweek Stay and Play Golf Package beginning September 15.
- Ride the Rails– Conway Scenic Railroad’s Notch Train departures beginning September 13th travel through Crawford Notch to Fabyan Station in Bretton Woods. Don’t miss this unique rail experience along with spectacular views.
- Hiking – trails of all lengths and difficulty available. Hikers come from around the world to explore the rare plant species in bloom mid-June in the Alpine Garden on Mt. Washington.
- Chef’s Table – you will be invited to join the Chef’s Table for a complimentary dining upgrade available on three Wednesdays, November 4th, 11th and 18th. Dine with other Manor guests and enjoy a surprise 4-course theme dinner menu.
- Skiing – plan your visit after Thanksgiving and there is a good chance you will have the opportunity to fill your day with the first runs of the season!
- Shopping – lots to choose from and always tax-free! Save at end-of-season sales or get a head start on your holiday shopping and ecorating, and don’t forget supplies for your pet! Hundreds of outlets, boutiques, outfitters and specialty shops all just a few miles away. stop at the front desk for your VIP Coupon Booklet with additional savings up to 40% at select shops at Settlers Green Outlet Village.
Be sure to bring layers for the day as morning can be cool but the sun will warm you as the day goes on. The fire will be burning in the Library Lounge from morning through night making this a perfect time to find a spot to settle in with your favorite book during the day and perhaps one of Michael’s famous cocktails before dinner in our award-winning restaurant. There’s plenty to keep you busy by day and midweek is the best time to do them!
Give yourself the gift of a relaxing getaway before the busy holiday season begins. Take advantage of one of our Fall Like It’s Free Lodging Specials for a midweek escape or extend your weekend visit with an extra night or two!
For more ideas of what to do and what to see while visiting the Manor, download our 40-page 25 Things To Do in the White Mountains Guide.
To make reservations, please call 800-525-9100.
* Tax and gratuity not included.
Not applicable on previously made reservations.