Early Fall Like It’s Free Lodging Special
Make plans to getaway to Stonehurst Manor before the busy foliage season begins. Enjoy the warm days and cool nights of early fall then settle in by the crackling fire in our Library Lounge before dinner.
Our Early Fall Like It’s Free Lodging Special includes full choice of our menu for dinner and breakfast and a relaxing night away ranging in price from $68 – $98 per person per night depending on your choice of room. Our Manor rooms with fireplace AND jacuzzi along with a full dinner and breakfast for just $98 per person per night. Wow, you deserve to get away! It’s like your lodging is FREE!
including dinner and breakfast.
Early Fall Lodging Special is available midweek (Sunday – Thursday nights)
Available September 1 (Monday) through September 18 (Thursday), 2014.
Combine these great rates with savings on a number of area activities to enjoy early signs of nature’s spectacular show of color which always begin at higher elevations.
- Biking – explore the carriage roads of Great Glen Trails at the base of Mt. Washington in Pinkham Notch. Save 50% on a 4-hour mountain bike rental.
- Travel the Road to the Sky – enjoy a guided tour to the summit on the Mt. Washington Auto Road for the reduced rate of $30 per person for Manor guests or drive the road yourself and your passenger rides free!
- Charilift to the Summit of Mt. Cranmore – save $9 per person on their Adventure Park Pass which includes a chairlift to the summit for great Valley views.
- Hiking – trails of all lengths and difficulty available. You’ll see much more while hiking at this time of the year as the leaves begin to fall.
- Shopping – lots to choose from and always tax-free! Get a head start on your holiday shopping and decorating, and don’t forget supplies for your pets! Hundreds of outlets, boutiques, outfitters, and specialty shops just a few miles away. Stop at the front desk for your VIP coupon booklet with additional savings up to 25% off at Settlers’ Green Outlet Village.
Be sure to bring layers for the day as morning can be cool but the sun will warm you as the day goes on. The fire will be burning in the Library Lounge from morning through night making this a perfect time to find a spot to settle in with your favorite book during the day and perhaps one of Michael’s famous cocktails before dinner in our award-winning restaurant. There’s plenty to keep you busy by day and midweek is the best time to do them!
Give yourself the gift of a relaxing getaway before the hectic foliage season begins. Take advantage of our Early Fall Like It’s Free Lodging Special for a midweek escape or extend your weekend visit with an extra night or two!
For more ideas of what to do and what to see while visiting the Manor in September, download our 40-page 25 Things To Do in the White Mountains Guide.
To make reservations, please call 800-525-9100.
* Tax and gratuity not included. Not applicable on previously made reservations.