- For Wedding Receptions for 50 to 150 Guests
- Free use of Wedding Garden overlooking Mt. Washington, for Ceremonies and Picture taking.
- No table linen charges
- Fresh flowers on all tables
- No cake cutting charge
- No Function Room Rental Fee
- No Fee for Bar Set Up or Bartender
- There is a One Hundred Dollar charge for your personal Wedding Coordinator
- There is a Two Hundred Dollar charge for your portable dance floor (if required)
- There is a $2.50 charge per Wedding Chair for Ceremony
- Dining Room Dinners must be served by 2:00 p.m.
Your Wedding Reception Dinner
75 to 150 Guests: $35 per person 50 to 75 Guests: $45 per person
SAVE when you schedule your wedding for January, February, March, April, May or November.
Discount $5 per person.
Includes Toast of Champagne, Wine or Sparkling Cider.
Our own wood oven baked sourdough breads and whipped butter.
Your choice of Appetizer, Entrée, Dessert, Green Mountain Coffee and Herb Teas
APPETIZERS (Your choice of one)
Caesar Salad with Wood Oven Baked Croutons
Garden Green Salad with Fresh Herb Vinaigrette
Iceberg Lettuce Tossed with Tomatoes, Red Onions, Crisp Bacon and Russian Dressing
ENTREES (Your choice of two)
Your Choice of Two – plus our Vegetarian and Vegan
Prime Rib of Beef – Aged and Roasted with Natural Wood Charcoal. Served with Au Jus
Beef Wellington – Open Faced on a Delicate Pastry. Served with a Port Wine Demi Glace
Grilled Breast of Chicken – Served with a Melon Salsa and Fresh Lime Juice
Chicken Cordon Bleu – Stuffed with Ham and Gruyere Cheese. Served with a Cream Sauce.
Breast of Chicken Stuffed with Prosciutto, Broccoli and Fontina Cheese - Served with a Sundried Tomato Sauce
Seafood Newburg – a Plethora of Seafood in a Sherried Cream Sauce over a Delicate Pastry
Baked Stuffed Shrimp – Served with a Garlic Butter Sauce
Baked Haddock – Stuffed and Served with Lobster Cream Sauce
All Entrées are accompanied by
Yukon Herb Whipped Potatoes or Wood Oven Roasted Potatoes
Combination of Yellow/Green Beans with Carrot Sticks, Roasted Root Vegetables
or Steamed Lemon Butter Carrots
We will finish bt cutting your cake and serving it to your guests with
Chocolate dipped Strawberries and Vanilla Ice Cream
Green Mountain Coffee, and European Herb Teas
Above prices do not include 9% New Hampshire sales tax and 16% Gratuity
For personal assistance with Special Occasion, please call Peter or Heidi call us at 800-525-9100 or 603-356-3113.